1.1.0: Mfr power issue

Hockerman

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Mfr chronotyper not accepting power.

Full lead stone cell, outputting into wooden conductive pipe, then gold conductive pipe, then chrorotyper. No energy flowing into chronotyper.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I have replaced the block, both machine and power pipe, no success.

Known Fix:

Hockerman

Jul 29, 2019
I plopped down A mv solar array ontop of the chronotyper with zero effect.
I should point out that the grinder and breeder are also on the line of power pipes, no issues with them. Thinking maybe they changed which side will accept power, (power goes in the bottom normally) I tried to input power to a side, and I noticed the machine isn't connecting to gold or cobble conductive pipes. I tried replacing the whole system, placing blocks next to the pipe then breaking it, whacking everything with a wrench, I can't get gold conductive pipe to connect to the chronotyper. Is this an issue? I'm not a noob, but I have to be missing something. I'm supplying a machine that rates its power usage in RF, with RF, in the only reasonable energy transport method (gold conductive pipes) in direwolf 1.7.10. I don't consider enderio conduits reasonable for the purposes I need it for. (Moving RF energy from a cell to a machine.)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you used a medium voltage solar array, like the EU one from Industrialcraft? If so, that should produce Eu, not RF.
Could you try, in creative mode if you don't want to expend the resources, the Ender IO basic power conduits? Remember that you have to right click the gray plate that attaches to the machine, and switch the redstone mode in the interface to "Always on".

Andrew Miner

Jul 29, 2019
FYI—I was able to use add a Leadstone Energy Cell (powered from the Gold Kinesis Pipes) and then use a RedNet Energy Cable to transfer power from the cell to the Chronotyper.