Open 1.1.0: Everfull Urn creating Creative Portable Tanks

Z

Zor

Version:

What is the bug:
I spawned an Everfull Urn in with the /give command to test its functionality and whenever I right-click it with any of the Portable Tanks they are converted into Creative Portable Tanks. I have never used the Everfull Urn before but I suspect that this is not normal behavior.

Mod & Version:
Thaumic Exploration 0.6.0b & Thermal Expansion 4.1.2

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

D

Djknight

I tried this in my singleplayer by clicking with a portable tank on my everfull urn and it indeed did turn into a creative portable tank. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Going to have to trash the tank haha.

Jorvalt

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I spawned an Everfull Urn in with the /give command to test its functionality and whenever I right-click it with any of the Portable Tanks they are converted into Creative Portable Tanks. I have never used the Everfull Urn before but I suspect that this is not normal behavior.

Mod & Version:
Thaumic Exploration 0.6.0b & Thermal Expansion 4.1.2

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:
Somehow after being placed I can't pick up the tank by any means at all. Crescent hammer doesn't work, Flux-Infused OmniWrench doesn't work, even Precision Shears don't work.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Somehow after being placed I can't pick up the tank by any means at all. Crescent hammer doesn't work, Flux-Infused OmniWrench doesn't work, even Precision Shears don't work.
Try the Vajra.

Anyway, I believe this is because the damage values of the survival tanks are all variants of the creative one, Leadstone being damage value 1 and Resonant being damage value 4. Creative is the base. Dunno why that's a problem, but it's not FTB's fault.

Jorvalt

Jul 29, 2019
Try the Vajra.

Anyway, I believe this is because the damage values of the survival tanks are all variants of the creative one, Leadstone being damage value 1 and Resonant being damage value 4. Creative is the base. Dunno why that's a problem, but it's not FTB's fault.
Finally got around to making one and tried it. Nuthin'. Neither right click nor left click works.