1.1.0: Auto crash upon exiting save

Josos

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Upon loading my save my the game starts to act strange, every time a block is broken nothing drops, no new chunks can be loaded and often results in me being at the bottom of the world. After I end up annoyed at the fact that I can't play the game any more (inventories can't be interacted with as well) I quit the game in hope of finding the problem through the now automatic crash that follows me logging out of the world. To describe the crash everything seems normal at first then I get a glimpse at the title screen before the window turns black and the whole loader crashes. I've tried many things including but not limited to: updating Java to the newest version, downgrading Java, making a new save and many more. It's to be noted that this has happened on infinity too and that fastcraft has been installed too.

Mod & Version:
N/A

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Every time i start up my world and then close it.
Every. Single. Time.

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Sucks man. K, so crash logs help immensely. The way to see them, at least the easiest way, is to turn on the console in the options tab of the launcher, and have the launcher reopen every time you close minecraft. Then try all this again, wait till it crashes, then paste the entire console log to a pastebin variant and post the link to that here.

Josos

Jul 29, 2019
Sucks man. K, so crash logs help immensely. The way to see them, at least the easiest way, is to turn on the console in the options tab of the launcher, and have the launcher reopen every time you close minecraft. Then try all this again, wait till it crashes, then paste the entire console log to a pastebin variant and post the link to that here.
Unfortunately i can't seem to be able to put the log onto paste.feed.the.beast, would the crash log be ok?

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-16_17.00.24-server.txt
    29.2 KB · Views: 72

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Relevant stuff;
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 16/03/15 17:00
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser.onPlayerLogout(TankSynchroniser.java:281)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_237_TankSynchroniser_onPlayerLogout_PlayerLoggedOutEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.firePlayerLoggedOut(FMLCommonHandler.java:555)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:305)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147231_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:633)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:158)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Do you have a bunch of Iron tanks or Openblocks tanks around?

Josos

Jul 29, 2019
Relevant stuff;
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 16/03/15 17:00
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser.onPlayerLogout(TankSynchroniser.java:281)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_237_TankSynchroniser_onPlayerLogout_PlayerLoggedOutEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.firePlayerLoggedOut(FMLCommonHandler.java:555)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:305)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147231_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:633)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:158)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Do you have a bunch of Iron tanks or Openblocks tanks around?
None, the world was fairly new.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, just realized it would be Ender Storage tanks, not iron or OB. However, as you say it's an early world, so still unlikely. Odd.
May I suggest updating the Ender Storage mod to whatever latest version is being offered? Also, if that does not work, back up your save and try redownloading the pack.

Josos

Jul 29, 2019
I've already re downloaded the launcher after deleting it off my computer, however I'm yet to try deleting ender storage. I'll give it a try and post another log if it fails.

Josos

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that ender storage was the problem all along. Normally the game would crash upon exiting the save, however this didn't happen. Anyway thanks for you help, it's very much appreciated.

Dillon1999

Jul 29, 2019
my direwolf20 1.7.10 version 1.1.1 pack keeps crashing when I load up my save and I don't know how to fix it. can someone help me plz?