1.0.3: Tesseracts do nothing 1.0.3

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Had to replace them with generators and capacitor banks. They just do nothing at all. I made a new one and it does nothing.

Correction: Due to further testing they do transmit power just fine. The reactor port does not transmit power to it or it does not receive from the reactor port. Reactor port sends to an energy cell or a capacitor bank just fine, so our setup is ok.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes

Known Fix:

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Was having this problem too. Didn't realize the power ports on the turbines (Big Reactors) would no longer send power directly through a tesseract. Would have made things easier had I known. Replaced all my tesseracts with dimension tranceivers (I think that is what they are called, Ender IO thingymabob) When I could have just have hooked them up to some power conduits.

Of course if I had been thinking at the time I could have done a few other things instead of what I did.

Was still wondering what was going on.

Thanks for the post.

Fjolnir Dvorak

Jul 29, 2019
The thing you can do, too, is, to place an energy conduit between the reactor and the tesseract. This should transmit the power as intended.
I can confirm the problem with the tesseract accepting no energy on a direct connection to a reactor