1.0.3: Game crash Blood Magic Altar - ballad of alchemy

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Probably nobody else has been silly enough to do this, I did a quick search and have not seen it reported.
I set up the ballad of alchemy altar like in Dire's Forgecraft S5E21 but instead of hitting it with the weak activation crystal I grabbed the sacrificial orb (I notice on re-watching the video Dire hovered over that first - they look very similar).
Anyhow I hit the altar with the orb and nothing happened, I did not take any notice of anything else that may have been happening, and after going away , I picked up the altar and replacing it and I hit it again a few times.
Then the game crashed, when I restarted the game I found that I had died and that is when I realised I was using the orb not the crystal. Also I lost my 10 red heart canisters in the process, I thought that they were protected.

Mod & Version:
BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.0Beta-6

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Probably as described above everything was built as per the video the orb instead of the crystal, and maybe the red heart canisters, being the only change.

Known Fix:

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I searched my system and the last crash report was made for Direwolf20 1.6.4 back in early December, so unless they are handled differently in 1.7.10 the crash from the 9th January was not created. I did save the fml-client-x.logs from the day if there is something in there to help.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry just tried to pastebin the fml that I think is the crash but was told after signing up and logging in and trying to paste that there is a limit to the size of 512, I think the fml file is about 6000. Not to worry I doubt I will come across the problem again.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the only part of it we need is the part that starts out saying that there has been an error. I think ftb's pastebin thing automatically crops the log to that. It should start with something like "Minecraft Crash Report" and then a random line about how bad crashes are.

Reactions: Juba Akbalox