1.0.3: Ender io/Ender-quarry crash

risingphoenix86

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Attempt to run an ender-quarry with ender io conduits causes this crash (attached crash log). Set up was ender quarry, diamond chest on top, top tier ender io power conduit connected to a creative energy cell from thermal expansion

Mod & Version:
EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.5.311, extrautilities-1.2.1

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/e00014e5

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

risingphoenix86

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently this has something to do with Extra utilities 1.2.1 not having the most current RF API. I will try again when extra utilities updates.

Jem991

Jul 29, 2019
update asielib 0.3.7
you use 0.3.1 version is have old cofh api. new version no need cofh api. I'm update and fix my issue
And this not modpack bug you add custom mod. direwolf20 1.7 pack not have e statues and assie lib and soulshard reborn and solar flux and Roguelike Dungeons and Random Things and Pam's HarvestCraft and Nether Ores and ExNihilo and Magical Crops and Headcrumbs and Growthcraft and GraveStone Forbidden Magic and FluxedFeederUnit and ExtraTiC and METALLURGY and Enchanting Plus and CustomNpcs and Backpack and Ars Magica 2

your pack no more direwolf20 1.7 pack

Last edited:

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Tested this myself in a fresh 1.0.3 map, no issues with any mix of extra utilities generators, ender io conduits (all 3 types), creative TE energy cells, and the ender quarry.