1.0.3: Direwolf20 1.7.10 Crashing With No Warnng!

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SuperRyanBro

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When I Enter My Game It Starts Normal But When I Try To Create A World It Gets To About Downloading Terrain And Then It Suddenly Crashes With No Warning! I Can Only Run Other Peoples World Like Direwolf20's World Downloads. And When I Go To My Servers It Shows That It Cannot Connect To Any Servers, And If I Play On Any Other Pack All My Servers Have Connection. I Tried Allocating More RAM To The Pack But It Didn't Help
:mad:

Sorry About No Log Paste Log Site Is Offline?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Might have to wait till you can paste the log then, it's really useful in figuring out what might be wrong. XD

Conker

Jul 29, 2019
Have you removed any mods? I found that when creating a world and you have disabled mods that it will refuse to load the world and just close the client bringing you back to the launcher.

And when I re-enabled the mods and made a world everything was fine, then afterwards I removed the mods again and was still able to play.