1.0.3: Annihilationplane-Frame-Quarry crash

Toarulle

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have built the same quarrything Dire have built for a few episodes, except that mine is one chunk big (16x16 annihilation planes). Whenever I start the timers so that it starts to go down it seems to have a small chance of making me crash. Some times it is after half the chunk and sometimes just 2-5 levels.
I do not have any idea what is causing this and I would gladly like to know if I can fix it in some way.
PS: I do not use Chunk-loaders on the quarry

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/6f70dc97

Can it be repeated:
I can repeat it easily. Just start the quarry again and it may crash me. (PS: When I crash the quarry is still going, so when I log back in I have a really small amount of time to stop the quarry before it crashes me again.)

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hummm. I seems to remember the frame esc blocks being part of Funky Locomotion, which has been causing quite a few issues this pack cycle. There have been a bunch of threads about it, though I don't remember whether any of them had a solution.

Is this on a server btw?

Toarulle

Jul 29, 2019
Yea the frames is from Funky Locomotion and Yes it is a server. I host it myself. So I can change whatever I want whenever I want ;)

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
One thing i can suggest is to doublecheck the outside of the frame blocks...MAYBE there is one switching states (from not picking to picking a block).
Dire said in one of his videos it can cause crashes...

Toarulle

Jul 29, 2019
Try this again on 1.1.1, and tell me if you have any issues.
Yea, I'd really like to, but I am not able to join the server now :c I've updated both the server and the client but when I try to join it tells me "Fatally missing blocks and items". And the server log says "Attempting connection with missing mods [act, JourneyMapServer, Morpheus] at CLIENT". I did not think I would need to have those mods aswell since 2 of them are server only mods :/ If You have any idea why this might be happening I would gladly like to know why.

I've tried reinstalling the Client.

Thanks in advance.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Yea, I'd really like to, but I am not able to join the server now :c I've updated both the server and the client but when I try to join it tells me "Fatally missing blocks and items". And the server log says "Attempting connection with missing mods [act, JourneyMapServer, Morpheus] at CLIENT". I did not think I would need to have those mods aswell since 2 of them are server only mods :/ If You have any idea why this might be happening I would gladly like to know why.

I've tried reinstalling the Client.

Thanks in advance.
Copy the config folder from the client over to the server. It's a known bug, we're working on fixing it.