Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Duelstein

Jul 29, 2019
Aww.. I just edited my application to be easier to read and u replied faster than my editing dem it x) Thank for the acceptance! :D

FishCatFish

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: FishyCatFish
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: Got tired of building alone - wanted to get company. Partly to show off, really :DPlayed for some time at your Tekkit server, but there are almost no players there, whereas your FTB one has lots of.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MrGeorge547
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: all day
Reason I want to join: to meet new people and help them out.

Kotolizamba

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Lares_RS
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: i wanna play with my friend who already on the server

Soren

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: SorenMC
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: a year or two on tekkit i believe, not that much experience with FTB however
Reason I want to join: low amount of banned items, and a friend wanted me to tag along, along with a chance to learn about some of the additional mods that FTB has compared to tekkit... especially due to the low amount of item bans

Stricture

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Stricture
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 8 months
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Have been playing Tekkit exclusively since I started but would like to switch to FTB for now. Looking only for white listed servers since my prior experiences have been frustrating dealing with kids.

Lovelondon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Lovelondan
Reason I want to join: My friends already play on thi server

Last edited:

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: rakkie3
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 2 years
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) To find some nice and good people who i can play with rather then people that only want to grief and annoy others