1.0.2: Rolling Machine Powering bug

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lordtorus

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I wanted to make a feed station like DireWolf but problem is that my Rolling Machine don't accept any power. I try to use 2 types of EnderIO Energy Conduits, Buildcraft Pipes, direct transfer from Energy Cell, direct powering from engines. Rolling Machine simply does not connect with pipes etc.

I thought that updating to newer version of Railcraft 9-4-0-0 will help but after that MC shut downs (maybe I should delete config files first, I try this later)

Mod & Version:
Railcraft_1.7.10-9.3.3.0

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
I have a rolling machine powered by an energy cell, connected with ender IO conduits. For me, that works (on DW20 v1.0.2). I guess you may want to check the configuration of the machines/energy cell/conduits.

Reactions: lordtorus

lordtorus

Jul 29, 2019
I think that this setup should work :( Conduits look like they don't recognize RM as machine but simply a normal block. Energy cell is configured to output from every side and still RM have 0 power. I thought also that I need pump MJ not RF, but like I said earlier even Buildcraft generators can't help me with this problem.

Attachments

• 2014-12-07_13.57.05.png
    2014-12-07_13.57.05.png
    171 KB · Views: 112
  • 2014-12-07_13.57.54.png
    2014-12-07_13.57.54.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 111

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
I tried your setup. The energy cell can't connect to the machine, because the machine wants MJ, not RF. I think the conduits act like a transformer from RF to MJ however, so you need the conduits. For me, the conduits connect to the rolling machine fine, so I have no clue as to why it isn't working for you, sorry.

Reactions: lordtorus

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
It's not a bug DW is on a newer version of the pack I believe which has the RF version of Railcraft in it. Railcraft just recently joined with the rest of the mods using RF instead of MJ

lordtorus

Jul 29, 2019
Something is really wrong with my Rolling Machine. I've noticed that now even Buildcraft engines create RF not MJ, so I tried to use Hobbyist's Steam Engine which still generates MJ :confused: But even HSE run for a while, fills his internal buffer and RM use couple % of energy and shuts down in the middle of crafting. Does someone tried to update Railcraft to 9.4.0.0?