Closed 1.0.2: RFTools Screen crashing ME Crafting Terminal

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When trying to insert the (modular) RFTools screen (id 2028) into the ME Crafting Terminal to combine it with glass or iron it will crash the client.
Same does not happen for classic or tinkers crafting tables.

edit: I was able to craft large screens in a tinkers crafting table and use them. When I took them down with a pickaxe they turned back into the smaller variant and trying to combine them with 3 iron now crashes even in normal crafting tables. So the problem is not AE exclusive.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/3CWqA7sf

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

Last edited:

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
This is fixed in RFTools 2.42 (which is included in the latest unofficial infinity). The problem is that the crafting recipe crashes if you don't put the screen in the top-left of the crafting grid. It should not crash if you put the screen on the top-left position.

About the screen reverting to normal when you break it. That's normal. When you do that on a block the extra information is lost. To remove a screen while keeping everything just use a wrench.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. We have been playing with and really enjoying your mod so far.
I have justed tested it on 1.1.0 and it works. I will set this to closed status.

Reactions: McJty