1.0.2: Oak Wood Planks don't Vanilla

PrinnyDyte

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm pretty sure it's a bug somewhere, but for whatever reason I can't craft things like a bed or crafting table using oak, spruce, birch, jungle . and dark oak wood planks. Acacia still seems to work fine for some reason... but it is annoying when the most common wood around me can't be used to make a pickaxe.

Can it be repeated:
Default world generation was used, other than that it should be easy t see.

Known Fix:
Disabling the mod NoMoreRecipeConflict fixes this problem for some reason, so the bug exists with that mod.

Last edited:

Wackra

Jul 29, 2019
Working for me. Made a crafting table in the AE Crafting Terminal (from oak), then used the crafting table to make another crafting table (by hand) also from oak.

Single player survival, version 1.0.2 (converted from 1.0.1)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
There's another thread for this somewhere in here, and I think it had a fix as well. Try searching for it maybe?

RadioactiveSand

Jul 29, 2019
Disabling the mod NoMoreRecipeConflict should resolve this. For whatever reason its removing oak wood from the ore dictionary for a few people.

PrinnyDyte

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, disabling that mod seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks. Now to ponder why that mod is bugged...

EpicSpire

Jul 29, 2019
i just encountered this bug, however, the odd thing is, i was using oak wood all the time before i created a new world. then in the new world, oak would not craft anything. so i created a few more worlds and Spruce, Birch, and Oak won't craft things, but jungle wood and all the modded woods that I came across will. i haven't installed or removed any mods since being able to use Oak in my first world, so this is a random wtf bug.

EDIT: The mod NoMoreRecipeConflict isn't even installed.