1.0.2: MPS Addons not working in latest update

mellamokb

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I was using modular powersuits addon in 1.0.1 and it was working fine. However with 1.0.2 I am getting exceptions that prevent MC from starting.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: appeng.api.features.IRegistryContainer.wireless()Lappeng/api/features/IWirelessTermRegistery;

I also have the following changes from the original mod pack (which was working fine on 1.0.1)
- Disabled: Hats, HatStand, JourneyMap, Opis
- Added: FastCraft, OptiFine HD Ultra A4, binnie-fix-dev5-1.7.10-1.0 (for crafting bug), liteloader, voxelMap
- Tweaked: only config file I modified was MapWriter.cfg to disable all map types.

Obviously it can be fixed by not using powersuits addon. However I'd really like to be able to because I now have fully configured suits depending on addons that I can't access, and it worked fine in 1.0.1. I may have missed a mod somewhere this time around since I was re-setting up my custom configuration by memory.

(let me know if the log paste didn't work because for some reason I get 502 Bad Gateway when attempting to review it)

Mod & Version:
powersuitaddons-1.7.10-901.jar

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4ab98778

Can it be repeated:
Happens every time during startup, MineCraft never gets loaded before it crashes.

Known Fix:

mellamokb

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I did not save the log anywhere else. Here is a pastebin of MinecraftLog.txt which should be roughly the same thing: http://pastebin.com/13XfCPhf. I can open FTB again and reproduce the crash if this is not sufficient. Thanks!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hummm. Well , I did find this;

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ClientProxy.registerRenderers(CommonProxy.scala:74)
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuits$.load(ModularPowersuits.scala:59)
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuits.load(ModularPowersuits.scala)

powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Modular Powersuits Addon] (powersuitaddons-1.7.10-901.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

Looks like powersuits is having more issues. I guess downgrade your version for a while till they're fixed?

mellamokb

Jul 29, 2019
I tried downgrading to 1.0.1 and that doesn't seem to work. I get a bunch of Item ID conflicts in my world (142), and my MFR blocks all disappear. I even tried deleting my entire folder and downloading a fresh copy of 1.0.1, and installing my save again. Same problem.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I just downgraded myself, seems like everything MFR gets moved to a different section of ids. I just went creative mode and replaced it all. The conflicts are just something you'll have to deal with sadly.
I'll try the powersuit out myself tomorrow, then let you know what I run into. Hopefully 1.0.1's version is still stable.

mellamokb

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to get it all up and running again in 1.0.1 (including my custom setup with powersuit addons) once I found an old enough world backup that was still stable. I lost an hour of progress but eh, that's what I get for playing BETA packs :)