1.0.2: Interdimensional animal farms and golems acting weird

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

djmulder

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi there,

So I have a spatial storage dimension where I constructed a small farm. Now things are going weird.

So far I noticed:
- Animals spazzing out; (going up an down on the screen through the ground)
- Animals dissapearing; (I started off with 2 of each: cow/sheep/chicken/pig, now I'm left with 2 sheep and 2 chicken)
- Golems spazzing out; (1 butcher golem, 2 gatherer golems, when I went in the dimension today I found the butcher golem and 1 gatherer golem stuck in the fence and I had like 100 sheep and chickens)
- Golems not doing their tasks; (When the golem didn't spaz out, he doesn't seem to kill all animals as well, so you get in the dimension with a ton of animals as well)
- Items falling through the floor.
(this all seems to happen when I'm outside the dimension)

Dimension size: 23x13x9 (2 layers: 1 is 2 high, the other is rest)
Animal area (fenced off): 9x9 (so 7x7 inner)
Chunk loaded -> Chunk loader on the floor of the bottom layer in the center, radius 2, lasers show outside of area

Mod & Version:
Thaumcraft 4.2.3.2 Applied Energistics 2b7 Chicken Chunks 1.3.4.13

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
To fix most of the spazzing I use Corporeal Attractor's per animal type adult/child (so 8 attractors, 4 on adult/4 on child using soul moulds per animal type)

To fix the items falling through the floor an kinetic attractor seems to do the trick (strangely it still works on the lower layer)

Last edited:

djmulder

Jul 29, 2019
Oh addition: I just realized (not the first time it happened) ... it seems to always bug with cows and pigs. Not sure if it's coincidence

Another addition: I use Railcraft Feed stations to feed them.. I tried putting them on the same level as the animals... but that seemed to bug them out even more (esp with the attractors) ... now I moved them in the floor (so top still showing) and that works a tad better..but not much