1.0.2: Deep Storage Units works as trashcans

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hund

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The Deep Storage Units works as a trashcan. But items in it and its gone after a while. I dont know how long it takes, and why it happens.

Mod & Version:
Minefactory Reloaded 2.8.0RC4-676

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes. It happens every time.

Known Fix:

Moogstar

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm this...
Left a few stacks of stone bricks in a deep storage unit, checked back a while later and it was empty...

Catstealer0925

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed this too, but i had some exceptions to this problem. When the DSU had a large amout of items in it (i had a DSU with a million or so cobble) and that never disapeared. But when i set up an ender quarry and used some DSUs for storage and the ones with less than 1000 items lost thier items.

Hund

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed this too, but i had some exceptions to this problem. When the DSU had a large amout of items in it (i had a DSU with a million or so cobble) and that never disapeared. But when i set up an ender quarry and used some DSUs for storage and the ones with less than 1000 items lost thier items.

Hm. I just added +1000 cobblestone to a Deep storage unit. And now we play the waiting game I guess. :)

Absolutionis

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I just ran into this problem. Seems to occur whenever the chunk is unloaded and reloaded.

Video here: