1.0.2: Crash while using commands

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hoo boy, this one seems to be something interfering with Minecraft vanilla's stuff. Try this with the same version of MC, without FTB?

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Tried with no problem, could press Tab that much i want without an Crahs. I also found another bug with opis but i might make antoher thread for it.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hum, it's talking about;
CommandRmPrivileged.func

This also appears to be on a server. Are you the owner and operator of this server, and if you aren't, has anyone else, especially the guys running it, had this issue?

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
The funny thing is, its SSP, but i pressed Open to Lan because i was unsure if i turned Cheats on, but also without Open to Lan my games Crashes when i press tab in the Chatt with /

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
The funny thing is, its SSP, but i pressed Open to Lan because i was unsure if i turned Cheats on, but also without Open to Lan my games Crashes when i press tab in the Chatt with /
The save file will say on it if cheats are enabled. Just look at the list of save files. It should be on the third line, if I remember right.