1.0.2: Annoying unstable myscraft ages

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lordtorus

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Can somebody tell me what is wrong with Mystcraft? I created only 1 pure 100% stable age number 19 (my floating island base) and only because I copy-paste my save, without this it can be nr. 40. I try to create super specific ages like in tutorials: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/293sco/ but always the same - deadly world.

Even more annoying is that the higher numbered ages seems to me even more unstable. I try to creative minning age:
- Extreme Hills M Biome
- Single Biome Distribution
- Stone Block
- Water Block
- Flat World
- Normal Lighting
- No Weather
- Zero Length
- Zenith Phase
- Normal Sun
- Normal Stars
- Normal Moon
- Natural Foliage Color
- Natural Fog Color
- Natural Water Color
- Natural Cloud Color
- Natural Sky Color
- Caves
- Caves
- Caves
- Villages
- Mineshafts
- Dungeons
- Clear Modifiers

And I've got
Slowness IV
Mining Fatigue III
Hunger
Poison IV

Any ideas?
Edit: And again, super medium detailed age and Hunger 2, Posion, Weakness

Mod & Version:
mystcraft-1.7.10-0.11.0.00

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
Known issue between Mystcraft and ore generation in this pack. Because void/island worlds don't have that much ore, they can be stable.

Reactions: lordtorus

lordtorus

Jul 29, 2019
That explains a lot. My 27th age with Hunger 2, Poison and Weakness is not that bad for mining with ender quarry (eternal day so mobs can't get me while I've got only half HP). Thanks for letting me know, I hope this will be fixed (also sorry for hurting for eyes with my grammar :D )

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Interestingly, my first created random age was has Nether Quartz tendrils, Crystals and no sign of instability yet. I go there regularly to mine the quartz for decorating my base, but haven't had meteors or debuffs.

There are also lakes of etching acid =D

Reactions: lordtorus