Whitelist Server [1.0.12][Dw20]BROVENTURETIME!!! || [PATCHED MODS][BRONY FRIENDLY] [GRIEFPREVENTION]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Malice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521

Mods Played: I've played with almost all of the FTB mods and also allot of other mods that haven't been added to FTB

Favorite Mods: There are so many good mods it's hard to choose but if i had to i would have to pick IC2, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, and Ars Magica
Also accepted, please join as soon as possible.

Xynthy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xynthy
Mods played: Pretty much all of the mods that are in any of the FTB/Technic modpacks. It would be hard to list them all :p
Favorite mods: There are tons of amazing mods that I use on a regular basis but my favorites would have to be Thermal Expansion, Extra Utilities, Thaumcraft, Applied Energistics, and Tinkers Construct.

Malice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xynthy
Mods played: Pretty much all of the mods that are in any of the FTB/Technic modpacks. It would be hard to list them all :p
Favorite mods: There are tons of amazing mods that I use on a regular basis but my favorites would have to be Thermal Expansion, Extra Utilities, Thaumcraft, Applied Energistics, and Tinkers Construct.
Accepted. :D Welcome to the server.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: av1nash

Mods Played: familiar with almost all mods

Favourite Mods: thuamcraft 4 and tinkers construct

Malice

Jul 29, 2019
I dont recive an error, Whend i try to join, my launcher just closes.
It sounds like something is wrong with your client launcher. I recommend backing up your FTB folder, then grabbing a fresh copy and run it. It should fix the issue. Most likely though, you dont even need a backup. You could probably just delete the FTB Launcher folder and application, and download a new one.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wallmourne
Mods Played: I've played with almost all mods available in Direwolf20 1.6.4 mod pack
Favorite Mods: TE3, Thaumcraft, AE, Ars Magica 2, and HATS!

wire123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wire123
Mods Played: Mods from DW20 pack, Ultimate pack, tekkit, etc.
Favorite Mods: My favorites are Ars Magica 2, Thaumcraft 4, Thermal Expansion, and Morph.