1.0.1: Thermal Expansion strongboxes not sorting properly

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Allynb

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When clicking auto sort or middle click strongbox's first 2 top lines and personal inventory and hot key inventory sorts together.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
1.Grab yourself any type of strongbox from thermal expansion place it down.
2. Fill your inventory with multiple different items. leave some empty slots.
3. Randomly place items in strongbox. leave some empty slots.
4.Click any Auto-sort button, or middle click with in the top 2 lines of strong box.( you will notice items sorting together with your inventory but not the bottom of larger strongboxes, just the top 2 lines.)

Known Fix:
None known.
Use sorting in strongboxes to troll yourself.

FInaldeath

Jul 29, 2019
It sorts every line except the last one, i noticed this as well and whenever i upgraded the strongbox the last line was always the only one that didn't sort. Another bug i noticed with strongboxes or the strongbag things whatever they are called is every now and then when i sort, it throws everything on my hotbar into the bag and jumbles it all up then i have to move everything to my bar again.

Reactions: Allynb

Allynb

Jul 29, 2019
It sorts every line except the last one, i noticed this as well and whenever i upgraded the strongbox the last line was always the only one that didn't sort. Another bug i noticed with strongboxes or the strongbag things whatever they are called is every now and then when i sort, it throws everything on my hotbar into the bag and jumbles it all up then i have to move everything to my bar again.
thanks you described it perfectly.