1.0.1: Saplings problems

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

J.K. Doble

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Started witchery but having a bit of a problem with saplings. Oaks, Birch, Spruce, Dark Oak all drop saplings at normal rate. But Jungle and Acacia are dropping 0-1 saplings (Even when planting the 2x2 Jungle). Jungle saplings are required for witchery problem this is making me have to clear a forest to get them. Which is bad. Can someone please check why these two vanilla trees are not dropping saplings like they do in vanilla Minecraft? Thank you

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes we planted many of both types and soon run out of saplings because of the drop rate being below normal.

Known Fix:
N/A

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hum. Not happening in my version. May I ask whether you have enabled, disabled, or installed any mods besides the base version?

almightyfoon

Jul 29, 2019
As a work arround botania can convert saplings with the alchemical catalyst. that's what I'm using to get around my lack of nearby jungle.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Try something plz? I know you've been having issues with MFR machines stopping, but throw some of the saplings that have a low drop rate into a harvester/planter setup. In a creative world if necessary. See what the drop rate ends up being then, that should tell us a few things about what might be wrong.