1.0.1: Power Armor Fist not mining and Active Camoflage not working

Armetron

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have installed the pickaxe module into the power fist and it doesn't work on smooth stone, it works fine with cobble stone but for some reason not with normal stone and some of the new ores (yellorite)

another problem is the active camo module, when activated it applies invisibility on the player and removes the suits texture like its suppose to but for some reason it leaves behind a white leather tunic. So all the players see a set of white leather armor running around.

Mod & Version:
Modular powersuit 0.11.0.175

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Version:

What is the bug:
I have installed the pickaxe module into the power fist and it doesn't work on smooth stone, it works fine with cobble stone but for some reason not with normal stone and some of the new ores (yellorite)

another problem is the active camo module, when activated it applies invisibility on the player and removes the suits texture like its suppose to but for some reason it leaves behind a white leather tunic. So all the players see a set of white leather armor running around.

Mod & Version:
Modular powersuit 0.11.0.175

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
*shrug*

beaualee

Jul 29, 2019
I just entered a very odd bug which may be related to this.

I am unable to use anything other than the "optimal" tool to break a block. I can't pick down a tree, axe a wall, or punch... anything.

I only think it's related because I had just completed a powersuit as well (though i'm not wearing it). I died, y'see. And the gravestone can't be punched, picked, or axed.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

I am unable to use anything other than the "optimal" tool to break a block. I can't pick down a tree, axe a wall, or punch... anything.

I only think it's related because I had just completed a powersuit as well (though i'm not wearing it). I died, y'see. And the gravestone can't be punched, picked, or axed.
You must be in adventure mode.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You must be in adventure mode.

Yes.adventure mode sounds like a very probable answer

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem with the pickaxe module not doing anything. And I'm not in adventure mode (confirmed). This has been a problem since 1.0.0 and is still not working in 1.0.2. Any suggestions?