1.0.1: Missing Recipies

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The follow items are impossible to craft conventionally:

Neutron reflectors automatically default to TechReborn which prohibits the crafting of the molecular transformer.

Computer monitor and data orbs as well as data control circuits are missing crafting recipies.

The assembly machine from TechReborn has no crafting recipe however the parts traditionally used in the machine are still in game.

The solar variants of the quantum helmet are impossible to craft due to them wanting durability of 27/27 which is impossible to achieve even at full charge.

The diamond dust required to make reinforced iridium plates is only acquirable through making normal IC2 diamond dust and using a forge lexicon to ore dictionary it to the TechReborn diamond dust.

The iridium used in the reinforced iridium plates is TechReborn iridium. This is not what is defaulted by the pack when smelting iridium ore. To obtain the TechReborn variant one needs to either ore dictionary it or craft the iridium into blocks and uncraft it again.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Mine tweaker...

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
this is pack so ugly... thx for info. i really dont want waste time for it. after 10 crashed when openening chest i came here to check bug reports
its not a 1.0.1 version of the pack
its freaking 0.1.1 betatest

K

kristi71111

Version:

What is the bug:

Neutron reflectors automatically default to TechReborn which prohibits the crafting of the molecular transformer.

Computer monitor and data orbs as well as data control circuits are missing crafting recipies.

The assembly machine from TechReborn has no crafting recipe however the parts traditionally used in the machine are still in game.

The solar variants of the quantum helmet are impossible to craft due to them wanting durability of 27/27 which is impossible to achieve even at full charge.

The diamond dust required to make reinforced iridium plates is only acquirable through making normal IC2 diamond dust and using a forge lexicon to ore dictionary it to the TechReborn diamond dust.

The iridium used in the reinforced iridium plates is TechReborn iridium. This is not what is defaulted by the pack when smelting iridium ore. To obtain the TechReborn variant one needs to either ore dictionary it or craft the iridium into blocks and uncraft it again.

Mod & Version:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Mine tweaker...

Small comment on the Diamond dust issue:
The recipe i get for iridium reinforced plates requires iridium alloy ingot in a implosion chamber which is a diamond dust in the middle, which is made of small pile of diamond dust.
Small pile of diamond dust is acquired by using a industrial grinder. If I am incorrect please explain what the issue is in detail.

I fixed the rest and you can use the script if you wish.
http://pastebin.com/H3niEFGm

Reactions: spaut

Auzze

Jul 29, 2019
Small comment on the Diamond dust issue:
The recipe i get for iridium reinforced plates requires iridium alloy ingot in a implosion chamber which is a diamond dust in the middle, which is made of small pile of diamond dust.
Small pile of diamond dust is acquired by using a industrial grinder. If I am incorrect please explain what the issue is in detail.

I fixed the rest and you can use the script if you wish.
http://pastebin.com/H3niEFGm

OK, how does one apply the fix to a server (very new to all this)

Stewart King

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:

Mod & Version:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Mine tweaker...

I didn't think about the ore dictionary but the recipies need to be changed to accommodate the IC2 and Advanced Solar Panels versions of iridium and diamond dust.