1.0.1: MFR machine stop working.

J.K. Doble

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The MFR machine stop working and only picking them up and replacing them fixes it. I tried adding a chunk loader thinking maybe it was that causing it but it still happens. Even when I stand next to the machine it will suddenly stop working and have to be picked up and placed back down to start again. any suggestions on this problem?

Mod & Version:
Direwolf20 1.0.1

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Is this rather far on in terms of how long you've played in a session? Occasionally machines from MFR seem to lose track of ticks after a while for me.

FInaldeath

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed this with a grinder i have setup in my blood magic alter mob farm drop slot for when im not sacrificing them and notice it not killing stuff fairly often. The idle bar keeps counting down to 1 then jumping back to 10/200 T, every now and then it will hit something. It isn't a jamming issue because i have 2 diamond chests for drops (both nearly empty) a trash can for armor and weapons and a drum nearly empty for mob essence. This was in version 1.0.2 and happens even as soon as i start up the server and get in.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, I've had it get stuck at full idle without draining the bar again for no discernable reason. Interesting.