1.0.1: Genetics Machines Not Accepting ANY power.

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So I am trying to get into bees and I made the Genepool because that is what you needed to start off with in the extra bees before. I put it down on my enhanced energy conduits from Ender IO and it wouldn't even attach to the genepool. I tried every other conduit for power as well in the Direwolf pack. Extra utilities energy transfer pipes, Minefactory Reloaded RedNet cables, the BC kinesis pipe, the 2 highest Ender IO cables, nothing would connect but the BC kinesis pipe but the BC stirling engine wouldn't even provide it power.

The genepool, even though I crafted it with the transmission coil says it accepts MJ power. In the GUI for the machine it says it uses MJ power but the WAILA says it has 0/16000 RF power. From what I understand, MJ power was discontinued in the 2.1 Ender IO version so the only thing I can think of that would work is reverting back to the older versions that did or getting the redstone conduits back in the game or getting rid of the MJ options as that is going away or it seems like it.

Mod & Version:
Genetics from Binnies Mods

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, this is a known issue, apparently on the mods end as opposed to the packs. There are a couple thread about it, they should provide fixes for most of the issues you've named.