Closed 1.0.1: FTB Infinity bugs

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I will list a number of things that I have found:
1) Jabba barrels give off the wrong particles (ME Controller?) when hit
2) MFR grinders spam the chat/log with "death.attack.mfr.grinder", visible for everyone
[3) MFR Harvesters slow down significantly when the sludge is full] - mod change
4) The Advanced NanoChestplate can not be crafted (neither with empty or filled components)
5) MFR Conveyor textures are flickering at medium to larger distances
6) Every Mystcraft Dimension with instability runs with insane lagg compared to stable ones

I am not sure how many of these are problems mod authors have to sort out and what can be done by you guys. obviously 2), 4) and 6) are the most significant to server play here. I will report more as I find more. Have a good day and thx for the awesome mod pack!

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
All of these bugs have been persistent in version 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 after both client and server restarts.

Known Fix:
None of these things I could figure out myself.

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
2 & 4 have been fixed with the latest testing version of Infinity. I don't have any lag issues from Mystcraft dimensions beyond normal with stable vs unstable. I would need to see a log. As far as the other issues, yes those are mod issues.

DeSahd

Jul 29, 2019
I am running an Infinity server and just updated to version 1.0.2 and number 4 above has NOT been fixed. Still cannot craft the Advanced NanoChestplate.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I crafted it 4 times on the FTB team server along with a few other ppl with no problems.

S

silverphinix

Another problem would be i cant launch the mod pack or any others and have no clue y

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
FTBInfinity
Error while updating modpack: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
dirs mk'd
Checking local assets file, for MC version 1.7.10 Please wait!
pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load!
library JSON download failed: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Isaac\versions\1.7.10\1.7.10.json (The system cannot find the path specified)
library JSON not found