1.0.1: Efreet's Flame wand focus Crash.

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Deefster10k

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When the "Efreet's Flame" focus is used with a greatwood wand (may be the same with other wands - untested), the client crashes.
This was done on a server, the server did not crash, only the client.
Not only does minecraft crash, but the FTB console does too, and the launcher does not restart, even though the option is selected.
I am unable to upload a crash log, as the console crashes before I get the chance to do so.
This was attempted a couple of times, although only by me, as no-one else on my server has been delving into magic, no-one else was online at the moment of testing, and the person online the most, besides me, refuses to go into thaumcraft.
No modifications were made to the pack, except for the addition of fastcraft.
Edit: Fastcraft is only on the client
Tested with another player on the server, he crashed too.
His launcher did not crash.
Only players within the area crash. Whether it be whoever renders it, or them being in the same chunk, I don't know.
The last line of his log - "the only red line" as he said" : AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
One of my friends suspects a version mismatch between Thaumic Tinkerer and thaumcraft, although only if other foci do the same.

Mod & Version:
Thaumic Tinkerer

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
It can be repeated, by using the wand focus. This was attempted a couple of times, although only by me, as no-one else on my server has been delving into magic, no-one else was online at the moment of testing, and the person online the most, besides me, refuses to go into thaumcraft.

Known Fix:

Last edited: