1.0.1: DW20 Item bug

Forgemaster45

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I started playing the day it came out and since then I've been having this thing happen. I don't know what causes this, but for some reason sometimes when I look in my inventory some items on't stack. I first noticed this when I was picking up Botania flowers and there were two separate item stacks (stack numbers were 12 and 2). It happened again with cobblestone, dirt, and some other blocks. I tried sorting (that didn't work), I tried manually stacking (didn't work), and I tried dropping both items and picking them back up (again didn't work). Again I don't know what's causing it. I think something is changing the meta data but Waila didn't detect any meta data change.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I'm sure it can be repeated but I don't how or what's causing it.

Known Fix:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I will second this report. I've seen it as well on my server. Both stacks look identical in every way but they will not stack together. You can still craft with them. For example I had this happen with cobblestone. So I used cobblestone from both stacks and could create a furnace. Also, the items won't stack into a jabba barrel either. Tonight I plan on setting up a unifier from MFR to see if I can get it fix the issue.

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
I think tihs is causing it.
ftb.JPG

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
The trick is figuring out who's putting the Tag on the items. :confused: I've seen it happen with dirt, cobblestone and torches so far.

Once it happened (with dirt) from picking up leftover blocks after a creeper blasted a crater near me.

progwml6

Launcher Dev
Launcher Developer
Mod Developer
Nov 15, 2013
this bug w/ tags on itemstacks has been around since 1.7.2 unfortunately