Closed 1.0.0: World freezes when going into Nether/at low levels

wargoncz

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi.
I played for 10+ hours without any problems, but then my world freezed/corrupted(really dont know what) when i went into Nether and then went back to overworld. Everything froze in place i could break blocks but they didnt drop and kept popping back. I restored backup version of the world and continued playing but then the world started to freeze when I went to branch mine(under my base). I tried to go away to freshly generated chunks and branch mining towards my base there at y 6 and it was without problem until I got close to my base when the world freezed again. If I tried exitting and reloading the world just went void and didnt even load.
When I trie to exit this void-world it doesnt even go into menu but crashes the client and I have to manually terminate it.
This never happened to me in any other modpacks before but it can be on my end in which case I am really sorry.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
There's an upload log button on the console. Try starting the game, going into the world, waiting for it to crash, then hitting that and pasting the link here.

wargoncz

Jul 29, 2019
The console freezes shortly after I open the world but I managed to get two logs, one right when I loaded into the world and second when the world froze. I closed the minecraft and the console remained frozen and FTB Launcher didn't even show up, just white window, until i closed the console.
http://pastebin.com/KQqL8z81 -loaded into world
http://pastebin.com/UX147KSp -froze

wargoncz

Jul 29, 2019
I loaded different copy of my world(backup) which was also corrupt, console froze so I couldnt upload it to pastebin but there is a screenshot.

Attachments

• ftb-departed.gif
    ftb-departed.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 102

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Yeah, looks like a simple case of world corruption. There's no real telling what caused it.

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
Try to enable the forge thing that removes erroring entities & maybe delete journeymap ^^
FPS killing map..