Waiting 1.0.0: [v1.1.1] - Using any AoA-staff crashes Server

Fummly

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello friends!
I'll try to provide as much information as I can:

Issue: When using any staff of the AoA-mod, the server crashes. It doesn't matter whether I get the staff, runes, rune-pouch through cheating them into my inventory or crafting them legitemately with farmed Items.
This occurs only on my MP-server. Doing this in SP works as intended without any issues.

Things I noticed:
* The server doesn't (allways) immedeately crash.
* Most of the times, I can use up to one stack of the runes being used, then it crashes trying to use the next stack.
* Runes NEVER completely deplete in my pouch. i.e. I use the wind staff with two 32-stack 16 times, and 1 rune in one of the stacks still remain. If I drag it and drop it to another empty spot, it's still there. If I drag it and drop it to the remaining 32-stack, it doesn't "add up". The rune disappears and the stack remains on a 32 count.
* I checked several different runes and rune combinations. The "damaging/shooting" staffs crash the server as stated above. Others, like the "Striker Staff", which should add light, crashes the server immedeately.
* This happens to every player on the server. So everyone can reproduce the crashes, including admins/mods/regulars.

Server provider: Nitrado (www.server.nitrado.net)
Installation: FTB Departed 1.1.1 (installed through Nitrado Webinterface)

Java-Version I'm using: Build 1.8.0_45-b15

Mod & Version:
AoA 2.3.1 / FTB Departed 1.1.1

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/eadfd373
(paste (dot) feed-the-beast (dot) com/view/eadfd373)

Can it be repeated:
On my Server it reaccures every time, so yes.

Known Fix:
-

Last edited:

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
I'm thinking this is fixed in the new AoA version. Try it again with the new 1.2.0 version which should be out tomorrow.