1.0.0: power cables not removable, and MV Energy hatch not working.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
the first bug is pretty simple, cables don't appear to be harvest-able with the gregtech wrenches, not copper, iron, steel, blue alloy etc. wont even destroy them only way to remove is hit with a non-gregtech item slowly and that destroys them, not returns them.

the next one is the MV energy hatch in the Electric Blast Furnace doesn't seem to be working, I hooked my system up to MV machines and works fine but not in the energy hatch. my EBF works fine with LV energy hatches but as soon as i put a MV energy hatch in and try to activate it, the machine turns green for a split sec then turns off as if it does not have enough volts. (it is hooked up with 2 LV hatches and 1 MV hatch, as soon as I turn the LV hatch into an MV hatch, not working and I have a MV battery buffer with 6 MV sodium batteries going through a 8x blue alloy cable. so the only other reason I can think of is, it's a bug.)

Mod & Version:
Greg-Tech version: MC1710

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
repeated by trying to remove cables with a greg-tech wrench or using a MV energy hatch in an EBF.

Known Fix:

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
Use a wire cutter to harvest GregTech wires.
The total voltage of a multiblock machine is calculated by adding up the total voltage of all the energy hatches. If the total voltage tier is a higher tier than the recipe voltage tier, then it overclocks the recipe which quadruples EU/t and divides the time in half. Thus you are no longer able to provide enough energy.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Use a wire cutter to harvest GregTech wires.
The total voltage of a multiblock machine is calculated by adding up the total voltage of all the energy hatches. If the total voltage tier is a higher tier than the recipe voltage tier, then it overclocks the recipe which quadruples EU/t and divides the time in half. Thus you are no longer able to provide enough energy.

thanks that makes sense, I will try it again however I am pretty sure I did try it with only a MV energy hatch but will test.

never attempted wire cutter as the tooltip says 'wrench'

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
working like a charm now, thanks

though the tool tip on cables should be changed to say wire cutter