1.0.0: Missing Mods? (i couldn't find anyplace for modpack suggestions)

mrminesheeps

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I believe this pack, as amazing as it is, is missing some crucial mods, such as veinminer (me and others can live without it, just very annoying not to have it) and Iguana's Tinker Tweaks. having Iguana's is crucial with tinkers construct, as it adds multiple features tinkers never had, such as a leveling system, being able to repair your tool outside of a tool forge/tool table, and being able to replace parts of an existing tool, instead of having to make an entirely new one. also, possibly disable things like fluid filled tanks from displaying in NEI, as they caused my computer to freeze when searching @mekanism . this can get pretty obnoxious, too. so i think a small update to push these few crucial mods and fixes should be done. thanks for reading this!

-Mrminesheeps

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Veinminer and Iguana TiC Tweaks are not crucial mods for everyone, they are nice, but NOT crucial. They have not been added. You can add them yourself though

mrminesheeps

Jul 29, 2019
you don't get it. it's not a private server, it's not a server with friends, it's a server community. our goal is to avoid having everyone require the use of the server's launcher, or having to download and install the mods ourself.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Unlees I am misstaken the mods that are included in the crackpack are there because the mindcrack Members wanted them thus if a mod is not included you think the mindcrackers would enjoy let them know in an non obnoxious way. Then if they agree it may happen that it gets Included

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
You aren't. I'm sorry if my post was making you think that. :(
I wrote that part as I wanted to make clear you shouldn't spam comment sections and stuff like that as that wouldn't help you. Again, sorry if my wording made you think you are currently obnoxious.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Version:

What is the bug:
I believe this pack, as amazing as it is, is missing some crucial mods, such as veinminer (me and others can live without it, just very annoying not to have it) and Iguana's Tinker Tweaks. having Iguana's is crucial with tinkers construct, as it adds multiple features tinkers never had, such as a leveling system, being able to repair your tool outside of a tool forge/tool table, and being able to replace parts of an existing tool, instead of having to make an entirely new one. also, possibly disable things like fluid filled tanks from displaying in NEI, as they caused my computer to freeze when searching @mekanism . this can get pretty obnoxious, too. so i think a small update to push these few crucial mods and fixes should be done. thanks for reading this!

-Mrminesheeps

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Not sure if you're using the latest version but 1.1.0 has Mekanism in it, there is a tool called the Atomic Disassembler, and it has a vein mining function built into it. Hope that helps! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
you don't get it. it's not a private server, it's not a server with friends, it's a server community. our goal is to avoid having everyone require the use of the server's launcher, or having to download and install the mods ourself.

Well your only option is to ask the Mindcrack guys, or whoever is maintaining the pack, to add them to the pack in a future update. But they may just not want the mods in the pack.

@BrickVoid The veinmining only works for ores though.