1.0.0: messed up recipes (probably GT ) (v 1.0.1)

Laberrabbaber

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
We installed 1.0.1 because we would love the powersuites back :)

Problem. they can't be crafted, neither in creative nor SMP.
In NEI there is no recipe, and the ones on http://machinemuse.net/recipes.php seems not registered correctly (at least we tried the wiring recipe, manually with every ingot and cable in the pack ...)

Also the Buildcraft logic gates don't have a recipe anymore. In 1.0.0 you need a Gregtech Laser ... thing .. Machine. This doens't show up anymore.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
changing mod versions will definitely cause these issues. I would say it is because gregtech makes its own recipes for other mods to balance the game so using a version with them mixing with mods that shouldn't have them wouldn't have a recipe in there at all.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
both, server and client or you will get a version mis-match error. no idea where you will find the downloads either

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
ah yes, if you change the config yourself that is what happens, my original response what for if you change the mod version to one with the recipe then you will get mis-match error.

Laberrabbaber

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, next recipe problem ...
Gregtech Lathe Machines. They all have crafting recipes, but You can only craft the Basic Lathe. The Advanced Lathe and Advanced Lathe II (for which i did the testing in SSP) dont produce a machine, after putting components in the crafting grid.

Laberrabbaber

Jul 29, 2019
And the next recipe problem ...
In Order to build a BC Factory Quarry, you need a IC 2 Mining Drill and turn it into a IC2 Diamond Drill. The diamond Drill can't be crafted like the advanced Lathe. There seems to be a reciept ( 3 diamonds, the mining drill, two titanium Plate and an advanced Circuit) but its non functional ...
So how do i get the gregtech recipes to work ?

Laberrabbaber

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting to feel helpless.
Same procedure fpr Gregtech Advanced Macerator ... Am I the only one having probelms with the Gregtech recipes or how do You all manage to get better machines ?

Laberrabbaber

Jul 29, 2019
okay, some things we could get a solution.
First. For the advanced Gregtech Machines, you need a industrial diamond. normal diamond is not functional.
Second. There seems a difference in the configs between the server zip and the Launcher client. We installed both trice but couldnt get some Minefactory reloaded Machines, we already build in 1.0.0 ( Biofuel generator). After overwriting the server config folder with the ones from a client, it was possible again.
We haven't build another Quarry, but i forshadow it is also only possible with industrial diamond.

Hope that will help all wo encounter the same problems.

InertFurry

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a different recipe issue where I can't build the Cauldron or any armor other than chain armor. The client likes it but the server pulls it back.