Closed 1.0.0: Game crash when opening Draconic GUI

Aristaqis

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
A few things. First as this had me select my version I am a little confused as I see available versions going up to 1.4. I am using the technic launcher and running the recommended version which appears to be 1.0 furthermore under modpack options there is a button to chose a specific version and yet there do not appear to be any other options in there.

I am running the F.T.B.T Infinity modpack.

Whenever i hit my key to open the GUI for draconic evolution it brings up a slightly different looking inventory screen. Then when I click on the weapon (in this case staff of draconic power) the game crashes out.

Different issue but same mod (let me know if I should create a different post) I can no longer make a wither. I tried using a method I saw in a video on youtube to automate wither farming using autonomous activators for the heads and open block block placers for the sand. It did not work and now even in a brand new game if I try to make a wither normally it does not work. when I place the third head nothing happens. If i mouse over any of the heads it says the name of the head. Wither skeleton skull or whatever and then underneath that it say <error>.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Aristaqis

Jul 29, 2019
well everything was fixed by moving to the proper ftb launcher and getting with the times in 1.4 lol