1.0.0: Compacting draws & transfer nodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Version:

What is the bug:
Compacting drawer will destroy items when trying to insert into a transfer node with a filter on

Mod & Version:
Extra utils and Storage drawers

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
by letting the most compact item out and having a filter on it, when the middle slot item is crafted, the transfer node will try to take it, but gets rejected by the filter and deleted.

Known Fix:

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
The ExU voiding bugs were supposed to be fixed in 1.5.6, the version already in the pack. At least, a test setup using a filtered ExU node to pull double-compressed cobblestone from a drawer doesn't void material for me anymore.

Perhaps I don't understand your setup. A screenshot would be instructive.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
The problem I had, which is in 1.0.0 mind, was the next stage up with quad compressed stone, where the transfer node had a filter for quad compressed, but once they all emptied, when a triple compressed stone was made, it kept vanishing. I've changed my setup since to accomodate for it, but it's pretty much a series of transfer nodes leading to compressing drawers.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Imgur Album
As soon as the triple compressed stone is made, the compacting drawer blanks and then resets. both filter and inverted filter don't work, in fact I'm inclined to say the system would work better without filters.

Those pipes are leading to a condenser from the simple condensers mod, but that shouldn't affect anything.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't look like it needs to even craft an intermediate value. It tries to pull anything out.

Well that's frustrating. I'll see what I can do, but ExU has been one of the more challenging transport systems to work with.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
I've published a new version, 1.5.8 to CurseForge, which will hopefully fix this problem.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
If there's a different way of transferring blocks from one compacting drawer to another, I'd like to know, especially if it can be done within the same mod?

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Try to lock the drawer....This way it wont "forget" the content from before and you can progress with the Compressed cobblegen!

Status
Not open for further replies.