1.0.0: Collusus TNT

Wiredwrong

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The version I am unsure on, its in the current 1.5 Direwolf pack, I activated the
Collusus without first removing the blocks around him broke the block on his face and then could not interact with him, So I then went into cheat mode to try and remove it. Or find a command to try and kill / destroy it to just deactivate the Collusus.

I tried to clear the dirt and things off it with TNT and it blow off its arms and legs and made the head and body float slowly away from the player.

I then remade my map to test a few other things only to find even once you get past the activation issues of the second block, the two after it could not be activated.

I simply wished to inform you that you may wish to want to activate and then surrounded the none moving Collusus with TNT and then see if you can blow it apart as to find a means to prevent it from happening in future. And finding a way that should the Collusus to not be touching the ground because someone did something. It seemed to have some issues after that. Then again I don't have a lot of experience with this pack. But it was clear as day that a number of the issues I experienced with it, are glitchy. I wonder why the Collusus in regards to Factorization had not been disabled in the pack. And why other methods to get items or things you might need for the pack had not been included til the bugs on this one part had been worked out.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Wiredwrong

Jul 29, 2019
I should also mostly point out I had been morphed into a bat when I activated him, so as to allow you to know the full steps of what may or may not have helped to glitch it to the TNT bug and other issues.