1.0.0: Certain UI elements not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
This is actually for both current versions (1.0.0 and I think it's 1.0.1).
Certain elements of the UI aren't showing and I'm not sure what mod is causing it. Armor rating isn't showing (for modular armor I guess? testing it more now) , as well as the breath bubbles when swimming underwater.

Edit after more testing: Armor indicator works, but swimming bubbles still doesn't. I've submitted a bug report to the Modular Armour mod author about the armor not applying any protection when charged. Other armor seems to work fine.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
MatterOverdrive-0.3.4.1.jar causes it. Was fine with 0.3.4 and this was the only update I applied to my pack which then broke it.

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
MatterOverdrive-0.3.4.1.jar causes it. Was fine with 0.3.4 and this was the only update I applied to my pack which then broke it.
Hmm. I reverted from 0.3.4.1 back to 0.3.4, and still get it (made a new world to test it). Reverted from 0.3.4 to 0.3.3, made a new world, issue persists. At least for me, it does not seem to be the latest versions of MO. Disabled MO, issue is no longer present. So for me, it is MO, but the issue existed prior to the latest version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.