Open Server ☆ Loot Chest ☆ NEW MAP 3/12/14 | TPPI | Community | Towns | Grief Prevention | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to come on and play but i updated FTB ultimate today and but to get on the server you need twighlight foreset 1.15.3 and i have 1.15.4 Now :L

Mr_FFF

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Karol
IGN(In Game Name): Mr_FFF
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 24
Skype (Optional): mr_fff
Why you want to join us: Although i play minecraft for over 3 years now i started playing on servers about 4 months ago or so. Didn't have any luck whit moded servers so i gave up on them on start, but since my friend bought minecraft just recently we wanted to give it a try. Reading your description we decided that your server looks most fitting for what we are looking for
Anything Else: I usually like to build for the community and public use, and i like helping others.

Vramin

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Tom
IGN(In Game Name): GokuD_S
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 24
Skype (Optional): Later... :)
Why you want to join us: Looking to check out FTB on server with nice and active community with TS. Played Minecraft for over a year but recently had a long brake. Looks like no life time is coming again!.
Grief protection, TS and nice set of rules encouraged me to choose this server over others, I hope to spend great time here.
Anything Else: I should be able to play 3 - 4 hours a day - probably more in weekends.

Jason6262

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:Alex
IGN(In Game Name): Jason6262
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 16
Skype (Optional):Alex.hubert661
Why you want to join us: I love playing ftb and am trying to find a nice sever to permanently play on.
Anything Else: I have been playing minecraft for about a year and love making sweet designs for people. I hope to be on this server and maybe make my way to admin!

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Voting has been fixed and new addon's have been activated.

The longer you play the more rewards you get! Join us today, lootchest.com!

skash

Jul 29, 2019
mind me asking, why is this server in the mindcrack open list? isn't this a whitelisted ultimate?