Private Pack ★ OneTickGaming Techsplosion ★ Whitelist ★ Mature 16+ ★ 24/7 Dedicated No Lag ★ TS3 ★ PvP & No-PvP ★

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
7DFfoIA.png
Website: http://onetickgaming.com - TeamSpeak3: onetickgaming.com​
J0fkdqr.png
OneTickGaming Techsplosion is an adventurous modpack aiming to bring you lots of fun, it incorporates a lot of the well known mods as well as a lot of the new mods. This modpack is built within SMP in mind, and gives an exciting experience to anyone wanting to play. While building this modpack the OTG team kept in mind the fundamentals of the community. Do we have technology? Check. Do we have magic? Check. Do we have replayability? Check. And lets not forget, we have Extra Bees. All jokes aside, the OTG Modpack and server is guaranteed to bring you lots of fun.​
4sbkqlb.png
It is highly recommended that you use teamspeak to talk to each other.​
Large mining machines and mining operations are to stay in the mining world only.​
Lava pumps are to only be operated in the lava age.​
You may only use 1 quarry at a time. All other quarries must be receiving no power.​
Maximum of 400 chunks for a chunkloader, disabled all unused chunkloaders.​
Mystcraft age creation is not allowed.​
Banned Items: Crystal Chests and World Anchors.​
TeSolHT.png
We include the following mods in our modpack:​
Advanced Machines - Advanced Power Management - Advanced Solarpanels - Applied Energistics - Backpacks - Bibliocraft - Buildcraft - Chicken Chunks - CodeChickenCore - ComputerCraft - Damage Indicators - Ender Storage - EE3 - Extrabiomes XL - Extra Bees - ExtraUtils - Factorization - Flat Bedrock - Forestry - Forge - Gravitation Suit - Gregtech - IC2 - Iron Chests - Immibis Core, Microblocks, Redlogic, Peripherals - Inventory Tweaks - Magic Bees - Minefactory Reloaded - MiscPeripherals - MFFS (Calclavia Edition) - Modular Powersuits - Modular Powersuits Addons - Mystcraft - Natura - NEI - NEIAddons - NEIPlugins - Nuclear Control - ObsidiPlates - Omnitools - OpenCCSensors - Plugins for Forestry - Portal Gun - Power Converters - PowerCrystals - RailCraft - Redstone in Motion - Reis Minimap - Secret Rooms - Soul Shards - Steves Carts - Thaumcraft - Thermal Expansion - ThaumicTinkerer - Tube Stuff - Twilight Forest - Xenos Reliqury​

TEhs5mL.png
To get whitelist on our server you must post an application here AND visit our teamspeak @ onetickgaming.com. Ask for tantrex, wrath707, frodent, or bro269 and they will process your whitelist application.​
Application:
NAME:​
Have you read the rules?​
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server?​
RXtTd4r.png
Server IP Address: ftb.onetickgaming.com​
Player Slots: 50 (More allocated as needed)​
Intel E5-1620 Quad Core 3.6GHz​
64GB Ram(10G for game, more allocated as needed)​

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap this server looks freaking amazing just from what I was reading, Making an APP NOW.

Application:
NAME: wisdoms
Have you read the rules? I'm glad you disabled crystal chests, they cause lag and most owners don't notice the amount of entity data they produce.
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? The modpack is new, and looks like the server is new- There's a couple things I would love to be put in, and judging by how this is presented- My bets are as democratic as I can see it. Server has gregtech (Which is the only reason I don't play Unleashed) and I enjoy gregtech and the ability to use hyper advanaced progression at my advantage rather than get stacks of UU-matter in a hour.
Further Notes:
This Mod does not add any sort of pack problems, as it only adds block ID's - It is called COMPACTBLOCKS, it is amazing to build with, saves space, and is just a really cool mod to play with.
If this server is all I think it is, I will also be bringing 5-6 applicants. I use teamspeak, and hope for a quick review over my application as I am dying to see what the server is truly like.
Question:
What do you think of MCMMO? I am a decent YML Editor and have already config'd versions of my personal Ultimate FTB MCMMO config that adds blocks to the mod- such as mining Copper/Tin with Sapphire picks/tools ECT!

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
@Wisdoms
I appreciate your input, and I will review your application and suggestions when I get off work tonight.

To add on further we did have to temporarily remove gregtech due to its incompatibilities with Tinkers Construct. We do plan to enable gregtech in the future and we are weighing our options with it.

If you can get on our teamspeak at 11PM EST I will speak with you personally.

I am looking forward to conversing with you and your fellow mates.

-HerbertIzMe

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
@Wisdoms
I appreciate your input, and I will review your application and suggestions when I get off work tonight.

To add on further we did have to temporarily remove gregtech due to its incompatibilities with Tinkers Construct. We do plan to enable gregtech in the future and we are weighing our options with it.

If you can get on our teamspeak at 11PM EST I will speak with you personally.

I am looking forward to conversing with you and your fellow mates.

-HerbertIzMe

Im not going to play on your server but a piece of Advice here for you:

GregTech only Malfunctions with Tconstruct if you have following config line set to "true" in the config/TinkersWorkshop.txt
Code:
    B:"Remove Vanilla GregTech Nerfs"=

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
It would be preferred, but if you are not proficient in English enough, just submit a white list application and I will work with what I got.

nikolas ify

Jul 29, 2019
Name:My Name is Nikolas
IGN My ingame name is 10wilkine
Have you read the rules? Yes all of them
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? Well from what i saw your server looks Promising with good community and i would love to join this kind of think.

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: jpbirdsgong​
Have you read the rules? Most definitely.​
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? I'm looking for a server running roughly the unleashed mods plus Gregtech because I love Gregtech. I'm a big automator and am into building machines that make public resources for everybody to take advantage off. See here for an example of a big build of mine; there are pix on page 2: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/

MechaJ

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: MechaJ​
Have you read the rules? Yup​
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? Looking for an interesting server, and this seems to have the sort of mix of mods I was having fun with in my at-home-just-with-a-friend-server. I certainly look forward to making new and interesting things, if given the opportunity on your server.​

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: Domto​
Have you read the rules? yes​
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? Because ur server specs are great. The modpack looks interesting and has everything in it, what i was looking for. Also a server with ts3, a wepsite and an own modpack seems to be a lot more stabel then the usual ones, wich get shut down or get reset after 2 months. and i know 10wilkine from the last server i played on hes a nice guy and i enjoed plaing with him. Your server is all i was looking for and i hope u accsept me.​

there might be difficulties that i find one of u on ur team speak, because im from germany and this is timezone +1 i think. when i joined only dirtydave was online.

wildchild

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: if u mean ign its tornadozack if u mean irln its Zachary
Have you read the rules? Well, duh :p
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? BECUZ I WANT TO! is that not enough??? lmao jk i want to join because im looking for a whitelisted server that doesn't have too many mods but has the ones i want and i like to make friends and build with people not pvp all the fucking time cuz of jerks who grief and stuff :/ and one question ive never seen crystal chest banned before how come its banned? some kind of duping glitch or lag?

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: kavin1337 (call me kev)
Have you read the rules? Yes i have read the rules, and i accept them!
Why do you want to join OneTickGaming FTB Server? I want a small server there i can make a nice looking base meet new friends to have fun with and just hang around and have fun!