Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HitmanHaydon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HitmanHaydon
Do you understand and accept the rules?:Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been looking for a mature, friendly server, where I can further my FTB knowledge and help out when needed.

MagusUnion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MagusUnion
Do you understand and accept the rules?: 'Aye Aye Sir'
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Mostly name irony, lol. Plus, I'd like to work on central power that will actually be used by others as a think tank process for the conceptualization of real-life applications.

satgav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: satgav
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Pretty experienced FTB player just never had the chance to play online with others, so would be very happy for a response!

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zavvias
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes sir, Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Because playing forever alone has begone borring. I know how mods work but still can learn from people and learn people what i know :)

IGN:HitmanHaydon
Do you understand and accept the rules?:Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been looking for a mature, friendly server, where I can further my FTB knowledge and help out when needed.

IGN: MagusUnion
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Mostly name irony, lol. Plus, I'd like to work on central power that will actually be used by others as a think tank process for the conceptualization of real-life applications.

You have all been whitelisted, Welcome to UnionCraft!
PS: Sorry for the slight delay in approvals, we had a minor server hiccup yesterday that got me side tracked.

Does this server have any cities? And if so, what kind?

The map is brand new, so no cities yet!
You can see our world map Here

Thraun

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

IGN: Thraun
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been looking for a whitelisted FTB server for a while. I have an SMP game but it gets a bit boring on your own. Thanks for your time!

MagusUnion

Jul 29, 2019
Ty for the add. Unfortuantely, I seem to have updated ahead of the server, so I guess I'll have to wait before getting on, lol...

chilloman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!
IGN: chilloman
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been lokking for a relatively new server, with a fresh map and mature players. I also have great experience with the FTB mods.

Thanks in advance,
chilloman

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

IGN: Thraun
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been looking for a whitelisted FTB server for a while. I have an SMP game but it gets a bit boring on your own. Thanks for your time!

You have been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

Ty for the add. Unfortuantely, I seem to have updated ahead of the server, so I guess I'll have to wait before getting on, lol...

As madsen mentioned there is an option on the top of the launcher where it says 'Recommended' if you click that you can select version 7.
We have decided to wait on the update to version 8 as it has a few issues to deal with before it can be considered stable.

Planok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Planok
Do you understand and accept the rules? YES
Why Do You Wish To Join Union Craft? Because I Like Feed The Beast And Being With Freinds.

Aquerius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainAquerius
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes, Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been playing lots of single player on the Mindcrack pack, and even before the pack came out I was already playing with the mods. I liked the way you sounded in your post, mature, professional and friendly. The way that you monitor your server is also great, I love it and more servers need to do it like that. I'm also getting tired of being lonely on singe player.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainAquerius
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes, Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been playing lots of single player on the Mindcrack pack, and even before the pack came out I was already playing with the mods. I liked the way you sounded in your post, mature, professional and friendly. The way that you monitor your server is also great, I love it and more servers need to do it like that. I'm also getting tired of being lonely on singe player.

You have been whitelisted, Welcome to UnionCraft!

lukas3589

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lukas3589
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes sir, Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Because i enjoy playing with people and having a good time aswell well doing it.

phenx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Phenx
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm interested in playing on a server with my own age group and this server appears to be well presented and maintained.
Quick question: turtles/quarries are listed under banned items but it also says their use is restricted, are they outright banned or is there use just limited in some way, thanks.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Phenx
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm interested in playing on a server with my own age group and this server appears to be well presented and maintained.
Quick question: turtles/quarries are listed under banned items but it also says their use is restricted, are they outright banned or is there use just limited in some way, thanks.

Whitelisted, Welcome to UnionCraft!

In regards to the turtles/quarries etc, they are restricted to donators only. You can find a complete list of banned items in our forums (click my signature pic :) ) We have tried to minimise the banning of any items, almost all items that are banned or restricted can be used for griefing potential, this way we can allow their use with minimal risk that they will be used in a disruptive or destructive way. (Donators are bound by the server rules too).

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We have now updated to Version 8, our little community is also growing very well with the highest calibre of members!

Due to the way our server is maintained, we haven't yet experienced any lag either and with 99% uptime, things continue to get better.

Please feel free to apply and help us continue making a fantastic community!