Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChocolateCharlie

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the time you invested in your applications. Unfortunately it wasn't successful.

We reserve the right to accept or deny any application. Thanks.

And so you do... Anyway, did edit my application.. but, that's apparently more then enough to lock out new members who want to fit in some place.. By the way.. Thanks for the slope configs files, it's much appreciated !! ;)

Prismatik_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Prismatik_
Do you understand and accept the rules?:
Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?:
New to FTB after taking a break from minecraft for a while, and so am looking for a friendly mature server where I can explore what all these mods can offer. Hopefully this is the right place for me!

mdgates00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mdgates00
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye, and I've read every last one of them, sir.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: The FTB server I was on previously was getting awfully quiet. That, and it wasn't running bukkit, so everyone hid away underground and seldom interacted. Hopefully, you have a more active community. When people can build in the light, we can all draw inspiration from each other's constructions.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mdgates00
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye, and I've read every last one of them, sir.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: The FTB server I was on previously was getting awfully quiet. That, and it wasn't running bukkit, so everyone hid away underground and seldom interacted. Hopefully, you have a more active community. When people can build in the light, we can all draw inspiration from each other's constructions.
You have been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

Svetlonio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Svetlonio
Do you understand and accept the rules? Aye aye sir
Why do you want to join Unioncraft? First time looking for a server, saw 24+, instantly sold.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Svetlonio
Do you understand and accept the rules? Aye aye sir
Why do you want to join Unioncraft? First time looking for a server, saw 24+, instantly sold.
You have been whitelisted. Welcome to Unioncraft!

Please join our website for instruction on how to connect. :)