Whitelist Server ∞WhiteList∞MindCrack∞Open∞APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JetAction

Jul 29, 2019
We are interested in building a community to play and grow together much like the mindcrack itself rather than admin and players apart.

Rules are pretty straight forward.
Do not upset other players
No griefing
No cheating eg.. duping glitching etc

There are no banned items But if abused we will ban items, players or both.

To apply for whitelist please fill in the form below

IGN..
AGE..
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..

Stupdity1993

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..Stupdity1993
AGE..15 (I hope their is no age limit)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]Yes (twice is all i know of) but it was when my older brother owned this account so no for ME but for this account yes i hope this doesn't affect my chances
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..Ill bring some interesting ideas for spawn (if players can build at spawn) and i would bring some fun times for the community and ill also ask for doing any witchery things such as tag locking,etc
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..Yes and if I'm caught not following them i expect a ban/kick (Unless its a rule i didn't 100% know about then ill ask what did i do)
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..I'm 15,my name is Jake so i prefer if you'd call me that :) I play soccer so I'm not usually available in the morning hours and sometimes in the evening.This server would bring me some joy being able to play with some others.My favorite mod is Witchery.I hope you think about my application :p

Puds22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Puds22
AGE.. 18
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Nopr
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I have lots of previous experience with mods and I am looking for a server that I can enjoy my builds without them being griefed
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Of course.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am from Australia and currently finished school (for now) I enjoy gaming and fishing

SleekBeek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. SleekBeek
AGE.. 15
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Nope :)
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Well, I want to get on this server to meet new people, make new friends, and be able to really get into FTB again. I will take part in many community activites and other things along with this server and builds and basically everything. I will be active and I will build and interact with other members
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. I do actually, I loved the way mindcrack did it and I tried to look for a similar style FTB server ever since but I couldn't seem to find anything until now :). I understand the rules and info you stated.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am a guy who started minecraft in late 2011 and FTB in early 2013, I've been on many SMP servers for vanilla and had fun with those, but I really wanted to find a perfect FTB one where I could spend countless hours wasting away my life for something more different than vanilla :). I am a very straight forward person, I will take part in many community activites and other things along with this server like I said before.

EmoWhiteRobot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..EmoWhiteRobot
AGE..22
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU:I don't cause any problems, and I obey the rules.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES:I sure do.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Currently I'm just working, but with my off time I just enjoy it by playing some FTB and other games.

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. English_88
AGE.. 26
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Just looking to play some FTB
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Aye
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Just coming back off a break from FTB and MC

MarcusB93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBlockman_

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: Nope

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Wanna get back into the game and singleplayer just don't do it for me, i'm a legit player and i like to play with other people.

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Well i live in Sweden and i like to play games. My work scedule changes from day to day so i might not be on all the time. If you want to know more about me i'm sure we can get to know eachother while playing.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orcius
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED : Yes, once (It was a misunderstanding and was unbanned after)
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I'm looking for a fun server with sort of community, and this one seems right.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: I do.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Have been playing FTB from the beginning until 1.4.7 and want to try out 1.6.4, because it seems awsome. (GTM+1)

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. ChaseNetwork
AGE.. 21
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I will be able to contribute innovative ideas
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am getting back into the swing of things with minecraft, and want to play some of ftb

CommanderCortes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. CommanderCortes
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] I have not. :D
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I wish to explore lesser used mods like Witchery and RotaryCraft, for example.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Aye, they make a lot of sense.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I love to build functional, but oftentimes ugly builds that increase resource production and travel. But if It works, then is it really ugly?

Eglefer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. videojackson
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I want to join a community were I will feel welcome. One were we are all friends and the jerks are non existent so of course I will bring that aspect to the server
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. of course, those rules will make a sound server
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am a sophomore in high school and am looking for a place to spend some time with new friends. I like doing the nature mods and want to build a gigantic farm. ;)
(please reply soon...)

Blueninja102

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..Blueninja102_
AGE..14(i am very mature)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..i am looking for a good small community to play in and to help others in minecraft if they need it
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..of course those rules are simple but very good
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..I have been playing minecraft on pc since 1.2.5 and soon got it for everything i had i like to play solo but i go help people and will be on the server for most events

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. TheGamingGeneral
AGE.. 13
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] No but muted a few times
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'm looking for a nice community to record videos on and i think i can bring lots of cool things to the server :)
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes....
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I'm a 13 yo youtuber who is looking for a nice community to play on i have lots of time to play on the server :)