― LEGION MINDCRACK ― [1.4.6] v6 WHITELISTED COMMUNITY | 15 Max Slot Hard Survival |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

i8ablu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: i8ablu
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: EST, USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 0-6 hrs
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No: Yes, i8ablu
Additional Information (Optional): I am looking for a small, private FTB server to play on and chat with a nice community. I am also a full time college student at Saint Paul College, so I am very mature for my age. I own my own MC server and am experienced in MC and modpacks like tekkit and FTB.

If you are below 18, the following questions are compulsory
How do you age? As I age, I am becoming more tolerant and respectful. I am also very mellow.
How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents?
I have a great relationship with my parents, we often play games and watch movies together. I respect their decisions whether I think they're right or wrong.

What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc.
I am unsure of what the current situation is in Africa. I don't normally watch the news and stuff like that. I know there is genocide or something going on there, but don't know the specific details or why it's happening.

Last edited: