• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a question
    the reason u ban chunk loader is it because it loads chunks or it makes error?
    so are we allowed to use world anchor?
    and what's the reason for baning canvas bag?they're not necessary but useful
    I
    I_AM_Unstoppable
    (i wouldn't be able to tell you how players dupe with it but a member on my old server duped fusion reactors and had stacks of them so i vowed to ban the bag from causing more damage) if you want another solution to the canvas bag simply type 'bag' into the too many items screen and there are many alternatives such as the miners bag
    I
    I_AM_Unstoppable
    Just to explain the myscraft worlds (even if you did or didn't want to know why they are just so this clears all the banned items up) while each player loading chunks in the overworld can cause lag (new chunks not normal chunks) myscraft worlds can crash a server continuously unless you have a 64GB of ram server, which currently we dont have but its our ambition!
    I
    I_AM_Unstoppable
    Sorry for the massive amount of comments, didnt realise you only had 420 characters or i would have made it brief lol. Hope this has answered all your questions and you wish to join the BlastCraft community! :) - Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…