• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Watchful11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It says to PM you the mod pack folder, but it does not say how to PM you
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    click the inbox button in the top right. Click start a new conversation. Type my name in the participants box.
    Alternatively, click my name on this message and hit start a conversation.
    Unless I am missing it, I have tried locating your example text file in the 3 guideline files can only find the mention of it cannot find the file itself
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    "Text file containing the following information, thourough explanations of each item are included in the example download:"
    The example download is at the bottom of the private server pack guidelines post.
    S
    soulgriever
    ah I see it now thought I looked through that post before must of missed it though sorry about that. Perhaps have it in all three guidelines post's?
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    Yeah, there is a lot I need to redo in those posts. I didn't have it originally because a few things are different for public packs. I will probably make a separate one with the differences.
    Hey I in-boxed you a message a while I go about a mod-pack update for my pack. Just wondered if you have seen it or my second message. Thanks for your time. - James
    Just thought I'd let you know, "testpack" is not a very secure name for a pack xD What were you testing?
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    I have used it for several different tests, nothing specific. It doesn't hurt anything for people to know about it.
    I sent you a private message regarding a modpack on Wednesday, and I still haven't received a reply. This is taking longer than I had expected it would, so I thought that you might have missed the message or did not add my modpack with the others.
    I sent you a private Message Regarding a Mistake I made in my modpack, it is fixed now but I wanted to inform you.
    Hi watchful just to tell you i saw my pack in the FTB launcher but it just launches vanilla minecraft, there are no mods.
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    Yeah, really sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Might be working now, I will test and make sure tomorrow.
    S
    _snak3
    ok thanks
    Hi watchful just to tell you everything with my private pack is solved (i think) and that it's ready to upload (i think).
    Could I ask about the Modpack I sent in. Is there something wrong with it or have I just not received a reply.
    C
    Clubbryce
    Am I the only patient one here?
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    Yeah, It's simpler for me to go through all of them at once. I'm hoping to work on it later today. I'll add a note to the guidelines mentioning I might not get to them for up to a week.
    J
    Jyric_Qaewyn
    Sorry, the message was sent about a week before I made this comment, I was checking if there was a problem with it or something, I've received a reply now.
    Hi Watchful, I sent you a conversation regarding a private server modpack I made. I may just be impatient, or maybe you haven't noticed it yet. Have a nice day!
    Watchful11
    Watchful11
    Yeah, it's on my list. I'll get to it today or tomorrow.
    Hello Im having an error on the feed the beast.. Once i load a pack, it gives me this error.. Error: Java Visial Machine..?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…