S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Belated: Happy birthday Staxed! :D
    Come back to the wiki soon! :)
    Reactions: Staxed
    S
    Staxed
    As much as I might enjoy that...it most likely won't happen any time soon...too much other stuff going on.
    How much Octuple-Cobble did you end up getting, in the long run?

I still reread that thread now and then, so much awesome.
    S
    Staxed
    ninja posting on my own profile! woot! - Project starting up again soon...and it's gonna be awesome :), be on the look out for my new thread in the community showcase forum in the next few days
    Hey, your turn for a werewolf game.
    S
    Staxed
    Not sure I'll have enough time to do it in the next few days, someone else can run the next one if they want
    E
    Exedra
    Gpuzzle is run his, and then I think I'm running a speed wolf
    I keep staring at your avatar. It reminds me of either bees or that 1.5.2 FTB challenge map that was made by third party mapmakers.
    S
    Staxed
    It's actually just an image I found on google search for "brain teasing images" while I was at work the other day. Though, that does sound fun...I'm gonna have to fire up photoshop and make a few of my own now...
    P
    PeggleFrank
    I swear you just made black stripes on the inside part of your avatar lighter.
    S
    Staxed
    hmm...interesting accusation!
    What do you mean with "stole" ?
    S
    SatanicSanta
    Honestly, it's not that funny. Though, I've been on forums since 3rd grade and am now in 9th grade, so I've seen this joke a million and four times.
    S
    Staxed
    I've been an admin on about 20 forums, ran a forum with over 70K members...I've seen it just as much. And you'd be amazed at what you find funny when you are sitting at work wishing you could leave early :D lol
    S
    SatanicSanta
    That's a good point. Now if only I could figure out the wifi password at my school...
    Congrats on well known. Even though I'm trying to kill you right now.
    Reactions: Staxed
    S
    Staxed
    lol, I didn't even notice. Thanks! And stop trying to kil lme!!!
    P
    PeggleFrank
    Wait... what? You don't hit the requirements for it, but you still have it. Strange. That, or the minimum requirement was bumped down from 1000 to 500.
    S
    Staxed
    I dunno, maybe it could also be a combination of messages and likes?
    What I have temporarily done is moved your submission to "Casual Servers", not necessarily because I see a 15 user limit, but because the rules are more lax on what ends up in that forum (it doesn't have to go through a moderation queue). When you have the details nailed down, PM me and I can move it to the appropriate place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…