J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was wondering if any staff could help me with how to submit for a private pack? Do you know who I need to contact for this?
    I was wondering (because I'm java inept) if someone could make the launcher into a mac os x app so that when we open finder, all sorts of random FTB stuff isn't flying around and so that it will also appear on the launchpad.
    hey may i am having problemes with that too and iam also having peoblemes with opening a mod pack it tells me "Error: Could not load or find main class1" and the web page is blacnk when i open it all i see is feed the beast and creeeper host on top and bottom plz help! and thank u
    Hey man i am having trouble downloading the launcher from the main webpage can you send me another place where i can get the launcher from
    i have searched the forums and all i can seem to gather on private modpacks is that i need one of you guys to make it for me? i will tell you the details once you reply, thanks
    J
    jjw123
    you have to get permissions for all mods then PM 2 members of the mod pack team (CWW256 and Watchful11)
    R
    R3DM1ST
    all the mod pack owners? wow, i have some work to do, thanks for the help :D
    R
    R3DM1ST
    also, what evidence do i need for you?
    Are you planning on asking people to include their texture pack or must they ask.
    J
    jjw123
    if theres one that has a lot of interest from the community, i may ask them
    L
    Lienbt
    Do you have any in mind?
    Hi just a question because your a launcher dev but how do i get a code for a private modpack.
    J
    jjw123
    get permissions for all the mods and submit the pack
    B
    BadBoycals
    So how do i submit a private pack?
    Just wanted to let you know that for ome reason the FTB client wont let me download the 1.4.2 version aka the one out atm . Do you know if its because they're updating the server with the new modpack ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…