C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• keep crashing upon login, can you please delete my .dat file ( also can you refund my q-suit please, thank you)
    Crezetique, I've heard that the modpack currently is on wont be updated any more because its a beta pack just for testing so instead of waiting for that to updated we could convert to the DW20 modpack currently thats the only modpack with rp2 installed and i know that most of the people on the server has been waiting for that please consider this request

signed.
    Youriyo20 on the Misguided Theorem server.
    I keep crashing on joining the server. Could you delete my .dat file too? (only items I will really hate loosing is my gravichest + q-suit.=
    C
    Crezetique
    Done, i've informed the modmins to refund you them when you meet :eek:
    minecraft keeps on crashing when I try to get on the server you may need to delete my .dat file from the server before I can rejoin.
    C
    Crezetique
    Your request has been done. Please find an admin in game if you wish for any of your items to be compensated.
    So I have a question. I try to log in and it says i need the ExtraBees mod and portal gun 1.4.2.0.2 . I dont see ExtraBees on my mod list and my Portal Gun mod is 1.4.2.0.3. Do you happen to know they best way to solve this issue? i am kind of new to the whole modding thing. Thanks for the add my the way!
    E
    elrobbo6
    Awesome, thanks a lot. I was going around trying to find them on the interwebs and its kind of a pain to find older versions of things and there is a good chance i would screw up. haha
    E
    elrobbo6
    hate to be a pain but I am getting a socket exception and was wondering what versions you are running? thanks
    C
    Crezetique
    Unfortunately this is getting out of my range of knowledge. I recommend you starting a topic on the FTB tech forum. Sorry :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…