J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NOOOOO
    What happened to your profile picture/signature?
    J
    jumpfight5
    Hmm? It was a joke, by no means permanent. Then I liked it, so I took it down to ask Linda if I could keep it there.
    I
    ILoveGregTech
    Oh.
    Hey I didn't realize you were well known member
    Congrats man :D
    J
    jumpfight5
    Oh, thanks, I think I've had it for a good while :p
    Where are you D:
    N
    NosePicker5
    Would you mind if i tried adding Logistics Pipes?
    N
    NosePicker5
    I have been thinking of a reset. I don't know why. I really don't. I haven't been on inawhile. 3 days )_)
    J
    jumpfight5
    Chrome was screwing around with me and I couldn't get on at all, it's really bad and I have FPS problems on a BROWSER, add Log Pipes, and why do you want to reset? I hate early game I go through it too often. I haven't gotten biofuel set up, or an Implosion Compressor (no UU matter), or anything later game. It's so annoying doing the same thing over and over again. I 've never gotten to auto mining either!
    Hey i think i am going to delete the server. I don't really like FTB anymore. It's... not fun. I hate it.
    FPS is making it terrible. I hate you too!
    I have seemed to have uhh Died... So, if you go on the server please get my stuff (it's near the wheat farm)
    J
    jumpfight5
    *facepalm*

Hahah, you can TP if you'd like, I don't care :p
    What'd you lose?
    Hey, it's nose. I was banned on my old account. :( Until april 2nd i believe but, come on the server i got it all hooked up and ready :)
    Jump they're not being that cool right now. But if I got enough money scraped up would you join a server with me?
    J
    jumpfight5
    Hehehe, well, the server was nice, but a lot of people became inactive and the Chunk Loader was banned. By no means is it nearly as bad as NA, it's still a great server that would really appreciate another member. But I decided to work on single player. I got it set up, and I get to do things on my own time, no resets to worry about, no grieving, whatever mods I want :)
    J
    jumpfight5
    Nethertheless(see what I did there? Nether instead of never? :p), if you do get a server up and running, I can see you being much more of a safer admin, and I can see you keeping it small, and adding whatever mods we want. If you did start a server, tell me, but until I get a trusted friend running a server, I'll stick with SMP.
    (If you do start said server, tell me, I have some nice configs ;))
    N
    NosePicker5555
    ooo I'll have to try the server.(I am not wealthy soo it might take awhile :) I also just got done with SSP myself. Hardcore isn't fun when you have a mass fab ,_,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…