Feed the Beast

Drbretto
Drbretto
I'm never going to join that site man, sorry, lol. Just not my thing.
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
You already did. Plancke can only see you if you've connected at some point.
Drbretto
Drbretto
No, it must be pulling it from my Minecraft account or something. I have never been to that site before you talked about it. Not that site or any others but here, the official minecraft forums and one other FTB related site that is pretty much dead. You'll see how it says "last login: unknown"? That's because I've never created an account there. It's just a placeholder for my minecraft account.
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
No, Unknown means you logged into the server before plancke started tracking it. It's not linked to Mojang, it's linked to the Hypixel database, because Plancke is a Hypixel developer.
Drbretto
Drbretto
I'm going to say this one more time, I have never ever been to that site. Ever. I'm sorry that upsets you and/or confuses you. Unless this Plancke guy just started tracking these numbers i the last year and a half, I would not have ever had any reason TO log into it. I had never played Minecraft before then. AFAIK, I am the only DrBretto on the internet. The site must be pulling the names from Mojang.
Drbretto
Drbretto
If you would like more evidence, I also don't typically capitalize the 'B' when I register for forums, but my minecraft username capitalizes the D and the B, just like on that profile.
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
Lol, plancke isn't a forum. It's linked to the server database. Which is linked to a player when they join, that's why it's capitalized. Plancke is about as old as watchdog. Which got released early 2016.