L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry to be a bother but im a member of your server and it seems that all the machines in the donaters workshop has stolen.
    L
    LightKnight
    noticed but since none is really interested in it anyway that isn't very important
    Hello!, my name is itsasecret2206 and i play on your server, really nice btw, but today i had a problem i couldent craft a Quarry, when i put all the items in the crafting grid, the quarry logo would appear for a secound but then disapear. I have no idea what is going on, and im hoping that you can help me.
    L
    LightKnight
    make sure you are using the expensive quarry recipe
    U
    UmarRashid
    Hey buddy, having some trouble again this time the server seems to be down, i checked game tracker too and it said offline, i would like to know if it is just me or if the server is down.
    hey lightknight thanks for whitelisting me, but can you help me out installing the modpack you gave it would help me out a lot, thanks.
    L
    LightKnight
    Well you need to extract the folder , then find where your minecraft installation folder is , then just place the folders there , click copy and replace all
    hey lightknight i need to know how to install the modpack u gave if u could plz help that would be great thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…